COVID-19 Safety Procedures
For the safety of our customers and employees:
Thank you for coming to Jim’s RV Center. As the Covid-19 situation evolves, we want you to know what we are doing to maintain a clean and healthy environment for you and our employees.
- The sales department is currently open, but we are encouraging people to set appointments for your priority. Please contact us through our website or call 800-634-2357 to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment.
- We are closely monitoring our employees for symptoms of Covid-19. Any employee that demonstrates symptoms or has been exposed to someone that tested positive will be asked to leave, seek medical attention, and not return until cleared by a doctor.
- All employees are required to maintain social distancing and wear masks while working with customers. They are also required to where masks when unable to maintain social distancing from their co-workers. We ask that customers wear a mask at all time while at the dealership.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer frequently, at a minimum once every 30 minutes.
- We have hand sanitizer available at many locations throughout the dealership.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures to ensure that high-touch/high-traffic areas and surfaces throughout the dealership are cleaned every 30 minutes with disinfectant wipes or spray disinfectants. There are disinfectant wipe dispensers throughout the dealership and you are encouraged to use them if you feel the need.
- We have installed Plexiglas barriers at sales desks, closing paperwork area, and the parts and service counters.
- We have instituted procedures to reduce or eliminate contact during the sales, finance, closing documents, and DMV processes.
- We are offering virtual demonstrations/walk-through for those that prefer that over the traditional one on one process. The virtual demo will be on the exact unit purchased. A one on one live demo is available upon request.
- Our service department is working on a reduced contact drop off and pick up process.
- We have temporarily removed our coffee maker, hot dog and popcorn machines from use.
Thanks again for your understanding. Stay healthy and keep on RVing!